RA Publications only publish material that DOES NOT express opposition to our theological statement.
Our submission requirements are:
1. Per our website “Terms and Conditions,” you must be 18 years of age or older to submit any documents or personal information to this website.
2. Submit your manuscript in any Word document format, preferably, with the file extension ending in the .docx format, using a Garamond or Time New Roman 12-point font. If you are using OpenOffice software, save your file in a Word format, before sending it to us.
3. If you have images placed inside your book, leave them out of your manuscript and sub in a placeholder in their place, like this: [Figure 1], [Figure 2], then correlate those numbers to your labeled images. You will submit your images to us in a separate process.
4. If you are using footnotes or end-notes, just place them in the manuscript as you would do, using your Word program. If you require Indexes and know how to place them in your original document, please do so. If you do not know how to do this, we offer contracted services to do this for you, just ask us for a quote. We base quotes on the number of pages in the book and the number of entries into the Index system being created.
5. If you are submitting a manuscript for publishing in eBook format only and have footnotes in the document, we ask that you convert all your footnotes into endnotes, either at the end of each chapter or at the end of the book. We do not publish eBooks with page footnotes, we just convert them to endnotes and publish all notes in endnote format.
Please make note that we are not a Traditional Publishing Company. If traditional publishing is your goal, we suggest you find a book agent to work through. This will require you to create a book preproposal to submit to the agent or to a traditional publisher that will accept your proposal directly. Remember, from the time your book is excepted by a traditional book publisher, it will take about 18 to 24 months before your book will reach the marketplace.
The self-publishing or shared publishing model that we offer generally takes about 3 months after all editing is completed to reach the marketplace.
Our response to your submissions will always be an honest one, both in manuscript analysis and market outlook, even if it means we lose a prospective client. Our desire is for you to succeed. No one can guarantee your desired outcome, but we can try to eliminate some obstacles that may hinder you from moving forward. Thank you for considering our services; we look forward to hearing from you.
If your work does not meet grammatical literary standards, we will require professional editing of all submitted manuscripts through our services or through a third party working on behalf of the author. We screen all manuscripts for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and word usage.
When you feel your manuscript is ready, you can send it to us in an e-mail attachment using the following link: . Or you can use the file upload tool below. We limit the file size to 10 Mb, which should be more than adequate to handle any text or image file you are submitting. The normal response time for our review is within 10 working days.
Please understand that your work is being submitted for self-publishing, and the Shared Publishing Model is a choice made by Reid Ashbaucher Publications as clients submit manuscripts under the self-publishing model. If you are seeking publishing opportunities under these other models, please express that when you submit your manuscript.
Note: We reserve the right to reject any submission for any reason.
UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE WHO WHAT TO KNOW MORE
(You must be 18 years of age or older to use this feature)
This upload tool allows you to upload files in two ways:
First, you can drag and drop your file(s) over the tool area, in which the filename(s) will appear in the form. Then add your name and Email address to complete the form, then press the “Upload Files” button. Upon successful upload, the form will clear itself and tell you the status of the upload.
The second method is by clicking the “Select File” button. The window that opens, should provide access to the files on your computer you want to send us. Open the folder your file(s) are in, then click on the file (highlighting it), then click open; the filename(s) should show in the form. (If you highlight more than one file, the tool will upload them all at the same time.) Add your name and Email address to complete the form, then press the “Upload Files” button.
In either of these cases, when you press the upload button, a window will open, asking permission for us to keep your personal data on file. We require an “OK” response, to upload files on this website. If you select “Cancel” the file will not upload. We require your name and Email address so we know who sent the file and a means to contact you if required. We limit the total upload size to a maximum of 10 Mb per upload.